Solvent-Free and Continuous CBD / THC Extraction Florapower has developed a unique process for the solvent-free, continuous and fully automated production of full spectrum – CBD oil (CBD / THC We are pleased to be able to introduce our first batch of Organic Hemp Rosin!!! Produced in Colorado from organically cultivated CDA licensed greenhouse grown hemp. Every batch is 3rd Party laboratory tested and is Farm Bill Compliant. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!!! Solventless and Solvent-Free are not the same.
Solvent-Free and Continuous CBD / THC Extraction
Florapower has developed a unique process for the solvent-free, continuous and fully automated production of full spectrum – CBD oil (CBD / THC oil).
The advantages for you:
- No solvents such as CO2 or ethanol are used. The whole process is purely mechanical and natural. The product is not isolate, but a natural full spectrum CBD oil with all the cannabinoids contained in the plant.
- An existing organic certification of the product is not affected by the process
- In contrast to CO2 and ethanol extraction, the Florapower process and therefore the product is still approved for sale and use in the EU and beyond
- The entire cannabis flower with leaves can be processed
- The CBD / THC content can be chosen freely *
- the process is continuous and fully automatic – the product parameters are therefore constant and predictable
- the process control system Florapower – PressPilot adapts the process to the quality of the raw material (AI)
- The capacity is scalable from 30 kg / h up to several tons / hour of cannabis flowers.
- extremely low production costs for full spectrum CBD oil production
- Outstanding product quality for full-spectrum organic CBD oil *
- Technology and product properties have been proven by laboratory tests
- The process is very flexible and is designed and adapted directly according to your requirements (mechanical extraction, rate of concentration, filtration, decarboxylation, filling).
Laborytory results from recent press tests:
|Cannabidoids||Raw Material/ Biomass||Oil after pressing||Press cake after pressing||concentration rate for oil|
Some Videos of the process:
You will find sample configurations and budget prices for solutions for processing unpeeled, partially dehulled and up to 100% dehulled hemp seeds, as well as solutions for the solvent-free automated production of full-spectrum CBD oil –>here.
Contact us for further information on the preparation of offers, the creation of samples with your biomass or the contract production of your natural and marketable full-spectrum CBD oil.
In addition to plant technology, we would also be happy to provide you consulatation on possible biomass processing technologies for decarboxylation, maximized CBD / THC spreading and reliable procurement sources for suitable biomass.
Florapower GmbH & Co. KG
Am Mittleren Moos 48
Deutschland / Germany
Montag – Freitag: 9:00 – 17:00
Kontakt Vertrieb / Sales / Distribución :
Tel: +49 821 / 8994988-47
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +49 821 / 8994988 40
Fax: +49 821 / 8 99 49 88 43
E-Mail: [email protected]
Foothills CBD | Hemp Rosin | Solventless Concentrate | Hemp Hash Oil
We are pleased to be able to introduce our first batch of RAW Organic Hemp Rosin. Produced in Colorado from organically cultivated CDA licensed greenhouse grown hemp. Every batch is 3rd Party laboratory tested and is Farm Bill Compliant. LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
SOLVENTLESS and SOLVENT-FREE are not the same. SOLVENT-FREE means there are no measurable amounts of residual extraction solvent remaining in the product. SOLVENTLESS means that NO SOLVENTS were used in the extraction process. Our RAW Solventless Hemp Rosin has been manufactured utilizing only mechanical separation techniques to provide the fullest spectrum of phytomolecules possible to heighten your CBD experience!
Solventless Hemp Rosin
- CBD Concentration: 34-38 %+ (Batch Specific)
- Phase (Appearance): Viscous oil, soft semi-solid
- Source Material: Organic Greenhouse
- Δ9-THC Content:
- Terpenes: Native Profile, no re-introduction
INTENDED USAGE: INHALATION, VAPORIZATION
Click Here to preview a Certificate of Analysis.
All batches and representative data are relative to the specific Batch Identification Number. For assistance retrieving a specific BIN please contact [email protected]
For wholesale inquires please give us a call or email us at [email protected]